DocuSign is a cloud-based e-signature and transaction management software that can help nonprofits streamline their workflows and save time and money. However, DocuSign can be expensive, especially for small nonprofits.
Fortunately, there is a way for nonprofits to get DocuSign for free through TechSoup. TechSoup is a nonprofit organization that provides technology products and services to nonprofits at discounted prices.
To get DocuSign for free through TechSoup, your nonprofit must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) organization in the United States
- Have an annual budget of $1 million or less
Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you can follow these steps to get DocuSign for free through TechSoup:
- Go to the TechSoup website and create an account.
- Search for DocuSign in the TechSoup catalog.
- Click on the “Request” button to start the application process.
- Provide the requested information, including your nonprofit’s EIN and budget.
- Pay the TechSoup administrative fee.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a DocuSign subscription for free.
If you are a nonprofit that is looking for a way to streamline your workflows and save time and money, DocuSign is a great option. And with the help of TechSoup, you can get DocuSign for free.